Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home


here is a picture of Cole's potaTOE
DUE TO PEOPLE COMPLAINING OF NAUSEA, THE PICTURE OF COLE HAVING HIS INGROWN TOENAIL REMOVED HAS BEEN DELETED.


It's so nice to be home and know that I don't have to work until Tues. Not that I have anything to complain about! I have an awesome job with great coworkers and a wonderful boss! I was able to leave early yesterday, so I only missed 2 feedings. Kade did much better.

Going anywhere with twins is a challenge. Quinn, I and the twins went to Walmart at 8 this am. Then we came home, put away groceries, fed the babies and were off to the podiatrists office to get Cole's ingrown toenail removed (see gross picture, yes this is really Cole's toe). Thank goodness that Beau was able to meet me at the office and go in with Cole. It took longer than expected and we had to feed babies before we left. It's a pain with 2, I hate having to rely so much on Cole and Quinn. sometimes I think people think that Cole is the daddy and I'm a cradle robber...isn't that a thought.... I met a grandmother whose daughter is expecting twins, I recommended baby wise to her. In case you haven't noticed me not whining about sleep lately...They are sleeping 8-9 hours at night. It is such a blessing! I had to wake them up at 7am this morning. WOW. Those Baby Wise people knew what they were talking about!

Cole leaves for Europe on July 4th. We will miss him so much, but are so excited for him...6 countries in 21 days. His passport finally came in...thanks to Senator David Vitter's office!

2 comments:

Karen said...

O.K. enough of the toe. Calla gets sick everytime we open your blog. We need some beautiful baby pictures. The boys would be great too. Love ya, Karen and Calla

Jodi Lyn said...

yea, I know it's gross. I'll be removing it soon.