Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow...

Well, I survived my first day back to work. Kade and Elizabeth did fine, apparently not missing me much at all. Kade was almost asleep when I got home, so I was able to snuggle and rock him.
Cole loved and cuddled the twins! He deserves the BEST BIG BROTHER AWARD!!!
Beau is looking a little serious.... not sure what to make of this expression...
Elizabeth was asleep when I got home, so I had to wait awhile before I could cuddle her. It wasn't too bad, being at work. I enjoyed seeing my friends and catching up. And they let me off early!!! Yea, because at about 2pm, I was getting pretty home sick. I was able to leave at 4pm. I don't know what I will do when I must work 12 hours, I just won't think about that now. I'm home with them tomorrow and will work again on Thursday.
Oh it's so good to be home!

No comments: