Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cole's home

We picked up Cole at the airport on Monday evening. It is so good to have him home. We found out Tues. am that he had lost his camera and memory cards. He put his full memory card back in the camera, on the way to the airport (in France). He wanted to look at his pics from the beginning of the trip. That is the last time he remembers having his camera. He thought it was in his fanny pack. I'm so disappointed. We are getting some pics from other students, but very few of Cole. I will post one of him in Europe soon.

Elizabeth's reflux is not improving. She has started projectile puking. Got my hair yesterday (and no, she wasn't on my shoulder, she was sitting on my lap facing me). She is also just not her happy, easy-going self. We are going back to the Zantac today. kade is so happy and full of joy, smiles and giggles. We want our baby Faye back!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Glad Cole got home safely. Don't be so disappointed about the camera. Cole will have those memories in his mind forever. Thats what the trip was for anyway right?? I lost my digital camera in Cozumel so I know how he feels. It's not like we did it on purpose. I bet you that most of the pictures he took, he wasn't in most of them anyway.

Praying that Baby Faye will get some relief from her reflux. I bet she hates it as much as you guys.

Jodi Lyn said...

We have been able to gather about 12-15 photos of Cole from other students, and we have many from the places he visited. We will be able to creat an album for him.